Sunday, October 6, 2013

EDTECH Research

In this assignment I was able to explore the benefits that Google offers in conducting research online. Google Scholar provides educational resources in a topic searched. The "cite" feature under each article in the search results offers MLA and APA citation styles, which is very helpful. I chose to research the use of educational technology to improve student writing. I looked specifically at using weblogs to increase motivation and writing quality as well as to provide opportunity for collaboration. Limited vocabulary is an issue for students with their writing, so I looked at the use of virtual field trips to create a common vocabulary that students can use to communicate. I also looked at the use of technology to improve ESL and students with disabilities. A link to my research can be found below.

EDTECH 501: Research Assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment